This course is approved by the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) and covers the five curriculum requirements of the Responsible Beverage Server Training Act of 2017. These requirements include:
– The social impact of alcohol sales.
– The impact of alcohol on the body.
– State laws and regulations relating to alcoholic beverage control and driving under the influence.
– Intervention techniques to prevent service and sales to underage or intoxicated persons.
– The development of management policies to prevent service and sales to underage or intoxicated persons.
Upon successfully completing this course, you will be qualified to take the ABC-administered RBS certification exam. Once you pass the state exam, you will be certified to sell and serve alcoholic beverages in a licensed on-sale business in California.
Your certification will remain valid for three years.